Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Are Xbox 360 Games Region Free



Xbox Games may be one of the greatest 21st Century games of all time. The things you can do in this game are unimaginable. You can go on an adventure to slay the dragon by yourself or you can add some friends to spice things up a bit. Not much of an Adventurer and more of an Architect? That's Fine! In Xbox you can Play Survival Mode where you have Health and can deplete Hunger and the goal is the Do whatever you want.

In Creative mode you can fly, have an infinite amount of blocks and build on a super flat world so you don't have to clear out land. Also, you break blocks instantly! If you don't like to adventure and build than you can even just play PVP (player vs. player) on many death-match style maps that either you or your friends built! There is a way to download maps but I won't go into detail on that because is quite complicated.
One thing that you may know is that the game is made out of blocks. It may look like a childish game with the graphics but I will assure you it is made for all ages (unless your 1). I'm 15 and I play it, older family plays it and my little cousins as well. It can be a Casual game or a hardcore game depending on your play-style.

I don't want to spoil too much for you so you have a surprise but if you want to play on Survival mode without all the Mobs (monsters) trying to kill you then you can even play on peaceful mode where it takes the bad guys out! I own Xbox and Xbox live code generator on both my Xbox 360 Console and my PC and I recommend buying it on the PC IF you have a good enough computer!

To see if your PC has what is required type in on Google Search Can I run it and go to the first website and test your computer, it will tell you what you need. I say the PC Version is better because it has a lot more stuff in it rather than the Xbox because it is behind on Updates to the game. Either way, this is a must buy on any and all Plato.


No comments:

Post a Comment